Register with CreedCompetitions.co.uk by going to https://creedcompetitions.co.uk/my-account/
Make sure you are logged in, to check simply go to https://creedcompetitions.co.uk/my-account/
On the main menu at the top select “Competitions” or if on Mobile select the three lines icon below the logo then “Competitions“.
Select on a competition(s) you wish to enter.
Choose your numbers or Select Lucky Dip (Note. Lucky Dip unlocks when you answer the question below all the ticket numbers)
If manually choosing your numbers next answer the question below them.
Choose the button “Participate” (Note. The numbers you have manually selected are not held until you select this button.)
Your chosen numbers are held in your basket for 10 mins, if you do not checkout your numbers they will be given to someone else.
Fill out your full address then card details, make sure they both match. You may get an error if you do not match the Post Codes.
Agree to terms & conditions then checkout.
Simply wait until the date on the competition timer has ran out or if all sold out will be announced and drawn sooner.
Watch the live draw at https://facebook.com/creedcompetitions or check the results section for a link to the video and results.
Your Card might of been declined due to a lack of funds or your bank has refused the transaction. You may need to confirm this with your bank.
You may have went over the 10 mins limit of submitting an order with us and as a result the numbers might of been put back into the pool for other people to buy.
You may have not filled out the address details correctly, please review then resubmit the order.
On rare occasions it might of been due to a timeout issue, so simply resubmit the order to proceed.
If you are still experiencing issues please contact support through our facebook page by directly messaging us.
If your order has failed you will not be charged for it. Only when your order is successful that you will be charged for it.
Questions & Answers
- Question 1) When I submitted my order it displayed “Failed Order”? Why is this?
- A) Your Card might of been declined due to a lack of funds or your bank has refused the transaction. You may need to confirm this with your bank.
- A) You may have went over the 10 mins limit of submitting an order with us and as a result the numbers might of been put back into the pool for other people to buy.
- A) You may have not filled out the address details correctly, please review then resubmit the order.
- A) On rare occasions it might of been due to a timeout issue, so simply resubmit the order to proceed.
- A) If you are still experiencing issues please contact support via email, mobile or through our facebook page by directly messaging us.
- A) If your order has failed you will not be charged for it. Only when your order is successful that you will be charged for it.
- RECOMMENDATION: We Highly recommend that before you enter any competitions that if you are new that you should fill-out your address and card information BEFORE entering the competitions, this ensures that the whole process is FASTER for YOU. To do this once you have registered or if you are logged back in go to the “My Account” page area, tap on “Addresses” and tap “EDIT” on the Billing Address section please make sure this matches the card you use to checkout with as your bank may decline if it’s mis-matched.
- OPTIONAL: Add your debit or credit card onto your account simply go to “My Account” then go to “Payment Methods” then tap “Add Payment Method” and fill out your card details here. (We do NOT store ANY of your debit or credit card information on the website, This is held by our Payment Provider EXTERNALLY and we’ve added SSL to ensure all your details are kept 100% SAFE!)
- Question 2) I get an error “Unable to process your order please try again” why is this?
- A) You might not be logged in, you may see a message above that saying “Returning Customer? Click here to login” it will take you to the Register / Login page, please make sure that you are REGISTERED and LOGGED IN before making an order.
- A) Your order may have been timed out due to the time it has taken to submit it above the 10 mins time limit, please retry to submit the order again if still having issues check your BASKET to see if your order is still there if not you may need to re-pick it again.
- Your address or card information might be missing important information, please be sure to fill out all the required fields that are highlighted with the red * mark and make sure these match the card you are using to checkout.
- You may have not checked the box that says “I have red and agree to the website terms and conditions” area, please make sure this has been checked and not left unchecked.
- Question 3) I get an error “SyntaxError: JSON Parse error: Unrecognized token ‘<‘” why is this?
- A) You may have been logged out and as a result you’ll not be able to checkout the order, You may see a blue box above this error asking you to “Click here to login” please login again then proceed to checkout to buy your order.
- A) You may not be registered, if you’ve not got an account with us, you may require registering first go to “My Account” to register or Login to your account. then proceed to the basket then checkout.
- Question 4) How do I reset my password?
- A) using the exact email you used to register with to login with go to the “My Account” area then go to “Lost Password” which is below the login box, enter your email or the username that is linked to your account to reset the password, then follow the instructions via email to reset it.
- A) Passwords require some strength so please make sure that you use a capital letter, numbers, letters and for extra measure a special symbol(s), please keep a note of this as you’ll need it to login in future.
- If you’ve not received an email with the link to reset your password then please contact us via email, phone or through our Facebook page by direct messaging us. We can help to recover your account in the event you can’t yourself.
- Question 5) How do I know if I won a competition?
- A) We announce all winners on our facebook page via the live draw and on an announcement post. If you have won we’ll be in touch with you to arrange delivery of your prize.
- Question 6) Do I pay for delivery of my prize?
- A) You get free delivery of your prize if you are within the UK Mainland, other areas of the UK there may occur a fee for delivery. We will discuss the pricing details with you to finalize everything including cost if any.
- Question 7) If I need help or support who do I contact?
- A) Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on mobile: 07926013188 or through direct messaging on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CreedCompetitions
- Question 8) Where do I watch the live draws?
- A) you watch them on our facebook page via https://www.facebook.com/CreedCompetitions
- Question 9) I entered a competition, when does it end?
- A) It ends once we have sold the required amount of “minimum” tickets this amount is displayed on the competition, if it fails to reach this before the timer runs out, then it will be extended further until all tickets for that competition has sold out.
- A) In the event all tickets have sold out before the timer ends, we may announce an earlier live draw for the competition on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CreedCompetitions/
- A) If you have entered a competition which has been extended, your entry will still be counted even if the price of the ticket goes up or down or extended.
- Question 10) I’ve entered a competition but the amount of tickets has been reduced, will my entry still count?
- A) Yes, your entry to the competition will count even if your ticket number is not listed on the ticket numbers on the competition page, if you’ve submitted the order for your ticket previous to the competition amount being reduced, it will still be added to the live draw, so once you’ve entered you’ve entered.
- Question 11) What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express debit cards and credit cards. Payments are SECURELY handled by our payment processor provider and is not handled by us, Your debit and credit card information is not stored on creedcompetitions.co.uk and is externally imported from stripe if you choose to add it to your account on creedcompetitions.co.uk, We also have valid and secure SSL to ensure all your personal information is kept private and safe. We do our upmost to ensure that from the moment you enter our website that you are in a safe and secure environment.
- Question 12) I am unable to pick numbers? why is this?
- Please make sure you are firstly registered and logged in, you can check by being able to access your my account page. Sometimes you’re cache of the website might need updated so try logging out through the my account page and logging back in.
- For each number you pick there is a slight delay on it this is due to our system verifying that the number is available this is normal.
- Numbers which are highlighted in RED or WHITE cannot be picked, please instead choose numbers which are not in those colours but rather blank with a black background and orange border which can be selected and chosen, do bare in mind that until you’ve firstly answered the question then chosen your numbers then tapped on the third step participate that these numbers are not in your basket until you’ve done the third step, once you have, you will see confirmation of this at the top and will have 10 mins to checkout your tickets.